Friday 21 September 2012

End of summer!

I am back to the usual life of a student after having three months of laksa,roti canai.... All sorts of Asian delights you can think of!
I feel the pressure coming, fast and steady.
This year ahead will mean a lot to me.
I am now an A2 student.
Which means exams are lining up ahead.
Interviews, Rejections, Offers, Universities... Woah! all the big guys are coming in a package!

What about now?  It's all about Personal statement !
Typing good words about yourself is just plain weird and painful.
As boring as you can imagine, I read my drafts more than 3 times per day like a bedtime story-well, even I can't help feeling bored tbh..Urghh
The introductory paragraph is my headache as always.
It needs to be interesting, persuasive,sensible,logical....such a badasss I say and I mean it!
If only my mind is printable,it will be so much easier. Especially when the hardest thing to do is to express everything in words-and I realize my grammar farm is just too limited to do so!
My reason to  study medicine sounds like a cliche though..sigh.


On the bright side, my first autumn is on its way!
My first mid-autumn festival overseas-I shall compare and see if the moon is really much brighter here! haha!
I had my windbreaker ready,my heart sorted.
Now preparing for BMAT and hope everything goes well!
I have a feeling that the next post shall be even more interesting than this random murmur above
Until then, forgive my lazinesssss to update :P



1 comment:

  1. I like ur sense of humour so louis-style, hahaha. Nice post and i know that last sentence is for me!! XDDDD

    ReplyDelete