Friday 27 January 2012

RANDOM?!

almost 1 month in the uk now
looking forward as usual
life's a constant line
--no waves 
its true that when u're alone
mind gets over you
I'm still messing around with my choices
oxford?
cambridge? 
imperial?
UCL?
.....
to be honest
im not ready
facing the general society is a challenge
aiming too high may make u fall with a severe injury
what should i do?
im not pessimistic
but I'm not optimistic either
i need confidence
i need to improve my self
i need to open up my mind
i need the enthusiasm to strive
what do you really want??

-----------------------------------
sometimes when u look back into the past
ull realize how naive u were
u can't help laughing the stupidity u once had
-----------------------------------
as usual, LDR- love u as always =)

5 comments:

  1. 碳墨如果没有经过高压,永远不会成为钻石..朋友,船到桥头自然直,加油!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude,have a clear mind of what u really want in ur future,
    put urself on the right track
    then keep moving in that direction, dont stop, keep moving
    dont let anything affect your road to success...gotta be strong

    forget about the high aims, just have passion on the things u are working on
    chances will come if they are urs, so if it comes, hold it tight
    if it doesn't, there is many other chances waiting for you.

    :)
    let us strive for the best future, shall we?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man for yOur reply . I was quite unsure these days. Maybe I put too much pressure on myself. You're right. Passion is the big deal. I like that advice about chances btw. Can't agree more with you. Bid thanks to you:) sure we shall!

      Delete